Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just to remind myself

Just to remind myself of ppl who helped me to be who I am today, not as successful as a man can be but I am thankful to those ppl and to Allah, for 'em to let me chart my own future and be where I wanna be. Not to forget tht the time now is not only about us, but also others around us, to grow them, to let 'em choose their own path, wht they wanna be, be it the decision is good or bad to us coz we never know the end result, and the most important thg is at the end of the day, we don't own any of 'em or anyone, they are just part of us sharing the our experience, our life...and thy have the right to fail or to succeed...because those experience will teach them to be a better person one day and to help grow other ppl around 'em, just like wht we did to 'em, and thy'll remember tht somebody, a very thougtfull person, taught them to do so sometimes ago, and thy will be thankfull and remember of you for wht you did to 'em today...

No comments: