Sunday, January 02, 2011

Happy Birthday My Dear Love

My Dear Love
Happy birthday to you
Wish happiness be with you
Coz I want you to be happy
And make you happy
For that, I will always be next to you
During shiny or cloudy days
Sadness or happiness
I will be there for you

If I were your reasons for not being happy
Tell me so, I will change
If I were the reasons you were sad
Tell me so that I can disappear
If I were the reasons you were in dismay
Tell me again, I will not forgive myself

Dear my love
On this day that you were borne
Let us pray together
That our love will last forever
In this world and thereafter
We are and will always be together
There's no celebration in a fancy restaurant
Neither expensive gift to show my appreciation
But I am a gift to you and you are my greatest gift
Your love I will cherish forever
I love you...

No comments: