Sunday, June 26, 2011

To all my friends

I had some regrets, some guilts, I missed a lot of fond memories, I realised I did a lot of stupid mistakes back then, I wish I could turn back time, be a good student a teacher could ever wish for, become a great of friend a friend could be, never to miss any great activities in school...but a wish will remain a wish forever. My appology my friends, for not being there when you needed me, for saying what I shouldn't had said, for doing what I shouldn't had done...but then, "past is history for us to remember, future is a mistery for us to explore, present is a gift from God..." (Kungfu Panda), so let's continue to live and share our presents togather as good friends, help each other when they are facing difficulties, guide them to success and share our stories, sad or happy...that's wht friends are for...

No comments: